"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." -Ludwig von Beethoven
If I were to create a soundtrack for my life, I wouldn't know where to begin. I love all music, for all different reasons. My Dad instilled such a deep appreciation in me, and it's given me the ultimate connection to the world around me. Amazing. Sometimes, music is the only thing that makes sense.
In the beginning...
Incubus- I Miss You
At the end...
Otis Redding- I've Been Loving You
Now...
Dixie Chicks- Fly
Nothing like a live performance.
If I were to create a soundtrack for my life, I wouldn't know where to begin. I love all music, for all different reasons. My Dad instilled such a deep appreciation in me, and it's given me the ultimate connection to the world around me. Amazing. Sometimes, music is the only thing that makes sense.
In the beginning...
Incubus- I Miss You
At the end...
Otis Redding- I've Been Loving You
Now...
Dixie Chicks- Fly
Nothing like a live performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment