It began with Mom and Dad visiting me in Switzerland, then we toured Italy. We made it to Rome, Florence, then Cinque Terre, a series of 5 small towns on the coast. Food, drinks, churches, museums, a political "star" sighting and lots of family love!
A day later I was off to Seattle, where I enjoyed a lot of uninterrupted time with friends, my uncle, and my grammie. I spent my birthday in Portland and received thee most beautiful flowers from my lovely not-so-secret admirer :)

Lastly, Mona returned with me to Europe where we had an airline adventure and beautiful trip to Barcelona and Mallorca, Spain. Hot, hot, hot weather and tapas galore! We toured the cities and took in the unique art and flair surrounding us. What a great way to end the summer, traveling with a beloved friend to a place I've not yet been. Spain is now added to my neverending list of places to which I definitely must return.

No comments:
Post a Comment